COVID-19 Safety Practices at Spa West
Spa West is committed to the health and safety of our clients and we are excited to welcome you back as we open our doors.
In addition to completely sanitizing our facility, we are implementing new safety practices to make sure your experience remains peaceful, healthy and safe.
- All Guests are required to wear facial coverings. If you do not have a mask, Spa West will provide you with one.
- We will keep a minimum of six feet between customers (with the exception that during a service the distance between a client and employee may be less than six feet).
- In most cases, services will be performed one-on-one in a private room.
- All employees will be wearing face coverings and gloves at all times.
- We kindly ask our customers not to enter and to reschedule services if symptomatic.
- We will stagger the entry of our customers to keep safe social distances.
- We will place hand sanitizers in all high-contact locations.
- Only customers with appointments scheduled will be permitted to enter Spa West (unless client must be accompanied by a caregiver).
- All of our employees will perform daily symptom assessments before seeing any customers.
- Any employee with symptoms will not be permitted to enter Spa West.
- Regular hand washing will be performed by every employee and gloves will be used during treatments.
- We are providing extra time in between scheduled services to allow for a deep sanitation of our stations.
- All items used for services and throughout the spa will be cleaned after each use as well as throughout the day.
- Every single-use item will be disposed of after each service.
- All items will be laundered after use.
- Merchandise and all products will be properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Chairs, massage tables and all work areas will be cleaned before and after use.
We are so excited to re-open and can promise you the cleanest environment where your safety is protected and ensured throughout every service and treatment.